Residential Carpet Cleaning Service Orland Park, IL
Chicago Carpet Care is an experienced and family-owned carpet cleaning company based in Orland Park, IL. For years, we’ve been cleaning carpets for residential and commercial clients alike and have built a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy service provider.
We are confident in our services as a trusted and experienced company and we offer affordable rates for wide range of customers in Orland Park and the surrounding areas.
We’re committed to providing the best of our expertise and the tools we use to leave your carpets looking and feeling cleaner and healthier.
Detailed Carpet Cleaning Services
We offer a wide array of carpet cleaning services in Orland Park that include:
- Cleaning rugs
- Cleaning upholstery items
- Carpet cleaning
- Cleaning grout and tiles
- Cleaning mattresses
- Carpet fiber protection
- Removing carpet odor
- Cleaning couches and sofas
- Cleaning commercial spaces that include workplaces, retail stores, and offices
Importance of Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Every business strives to present a professional and inviting image to its customers and clients. However, with the every day traffic on your commercial properties, keeping your carpets clean and looking their best can be a challenge.
Chicago Carpet Care’s skilled technicians can help to keep your carpets looking as good as the corporate image you want your premises to reflect.
Our technicians are experienced in cleaning all types of carpets and rugs in offices, retail stores, shopping malls, and other workplaces in Orland Park.
We can take care of any commercial carpet cleaning job of any size and leave your carpets looking cleaner and better than before. Our services ensure that you have a clean fresh and healthy indoor environment with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Why Hire Chicago Carpet Care in Orland Park?
Chicago Carpet Care is one of the best carpet cleaning companies in Orland Park.
Here are some of the reasons why we’re considered one of the premier carpet cleaning companies in Orland Park:
- We use highly rated carpet cleaning products and techniques to remove dirt, dust, oil, and stains from carpets at an affordable rate. There’s no guesswork required with our prices and there are no hidden charges.
- We have a team of experienced carpet cleaning technicians who’re well trained in providing customized cleaning services. We offer free quotations so we can offer you a personalized service. We also offer optional services such as deodorizer and pet odor removal, which are available at additional cost.
- We’ve built a reputation by providing efficient, fast and customized service
- We offer one-hour appointment window so you don’t have to spend half a day waiting for a technician to arrive and clean your carpet.
- We prioritize respect for the spaces we work in. To this end, our technicians will never enter your home without wearing shoe covers because we don’t want to get your floors dirty while trying to clean them.
- We pride ourselves on using quick and efficient cleaning methods that are effective at cleaning carpets and upholstery in a way that keeps the dirt away for months to come.
- We use a low moisture steam cleaning method to clean your carpets gently and effectively. It doesn’t strip away carpet fibers and it deep cleans the carpet on a microscopic level.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning methods that are safe.
Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Process
We have a professional approach to carpet cleaning. As soon as we walk into your premises, we will start by doing a walk-through inspection of the areas you want to be cleaned. At this stage of the process, we will take note of all the stains, spots, and other areas of concern.
We have a safe and eco-friendly carpet cleaning process that’s trusted and recommended by most leading carpet manufacturers. Our cleaning methods also focus on protecting your warranty and the current state of your carpets. In the course of the deep cleaning process, our experienced technicians use formulated cleaning solutions together with hot water and powerful suction equipment to get rid of stains, debris, allergens, and bacteria.
We use effective tools and equipment that can work around corners, obstacles, and the low clearance areas to ensure that every square inch of your carpet is fully addressed during the cleaning process. Upon request we can move some of your light furniture and other items.
We use water in the cleaning process which means the carpet will be a little damp after we’re done but you can walk on it right after. The drying time varies depending on weather, ventilation, square footage of the carpet, and of course the type of carpet you have. However, we take time to remove most of the water from your carpet during the cleaning process. For most carpets, the average drying time usually takes about a day before the carpet is completely dry.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Service in Orland Park
Chicago Carpet Care is your go-to service when you’re looking for a professional carpet cleaning service in Orland Park. All our carpet cleaning technicians are trained experts with many years of experience in the industry. We are committed to providing excellent carpet, rugs, upholstery and mattress cleaning services for both residential and commercial customers. Chicago Carpet Care also specializes in allergen reduction, deodorizing, stain removal, and carpet protection services among others.
We also provide a solid guarantee for our services. We provide you with a 100% guarantee so that if you are not completely satisfied with our work, just let us know and we’ll immediately come back and make everything right.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do you charge to clean carpets in Orland Park?
We offer very transparent pricing for carpet cleaning services. We have a minimum charge of $129 for an appointment and $35 per room (basements are charges based on size). We also offer a free over the phone quotes based on your individual needs so that we can provide a personalized cleaning service.
- Will my carpet look better after cleaning?
There’s no denying that your carpet will look and feel much cleaner than it did when our technicians arrived at your house.
However, the overall results will depend on the type of stains, how long it has been since the last clean and how old the carpet is.
- Should I clean my carpets regularly?
If you want to keep your carpets looking good, it’s best to clean them at least every 6 to 12 months.
Of course, the more stains, dirt, and pet dander it accumulates, the more frequently you’ll need to professionally clean it.
Our Guarantee?Your Peace of Mind
We stand behind our work 100%. If you are not satisfied with any part of your cleaning services, please contact us within 30 days to let us know how we can make it right.
If, for any reason, you feel we have not given our best, we offer our customers a full refund of all money paid for cleaning services. We are not happy until you are happy.