Residential Carpet Cleaning Service
WHY CHOOSE PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING?
- Protect Your Investment ? Carpet manufacturers recommend hot water extraction cleaning every 9 to 12 months. This regular maintenance will help extend the life of your carpet by reducing wear, and restoring the original look.
- Make a Healthier Environment – Eventually, everything ends up on the floor, even if we can’t see it. Whether its dust, dirt, mold spores, or bacteria, these microscopic nuisances can take up residence in your carpets, beyond where a vacuum cleaner can reach. The hot water we use kills most bacteria, and the powerful suction removes the hidden debris, creating a healthier indoor environment.
- Reduce Allergens – Carpets can harbor allergens, causing problems for anyone suffering from allergies or asthma. Dust, dust mites, mold, pet dander, and smoke can all accumulate and linger for months and years if not properly cleaned. The people in your life will breathe easier after our cleaning methods neutralize and reduce these allergens by 90%.
- You’ll Have a Truly Clean Home – There’s a lot to be said for the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your home is truly clean. Your space will look and feel great after a professional cleaning.
Always Up Front Prices!
- Carpet Cleaning – $35 per room)
- Hallway – $30
- Steps – $3 per step
- Carpet Deodorizing – $10 per room (optional)
- Carpet Sanitizing & Disinfecting – $15 per room (optional)
- Carpet Protector – $0.29 cents per sq.ft (optional)
HERE'S HOW WE DO IT
The first thing we do is a walk-through inspection of the areas to be cleaned. We take this opportunity to note any stains or areas of concern to our customers, so we can fully address them during the cleaning.
Our cleaning process is the one recommended and trusted by major carpet manufacturers, and our cleaning methods are designed to protect your warranty, as well as the carpet itself. During our deep cleaning, we use specially formulated cleaning solutions, hot water, and powerful suction to pull up debris, allergens, and stains.
We use tools which allow us to work around corners, low clearances, or other obstacles, so there is no need for our customers to move heavy furniture or electronics.
Because water is involved, customers will be advised of a brief drying time. This will vary depending on ventilation, weather, square footage, and type of carpet, but we remove most of the water from the carpet during the cleaning process. On average, customers can expect it to take between 6 ? 12 hours for the carpets to dry completely.
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE WITH CHICAGO CARPET CARE
Each of our technicians is a trained expert, and IICRC certified. When we come to your home or business, we do so with the intention of providing excellent service, and getting our customers the best possible results.
Whatever your area of concern is, we can help. We specialize in allergen reduction, stain removal, deodorizing, and carpet protection.
To schedule your own carpet cleaning, you can use our convenient online scheduler. You’re just a few clicks away from a healthier and cleaner home.
Our Guarantee?Your Peace of Mind
We stand behind our work 100%. If you are not satisfied with any part of your cleaning services, please contact us within 30 days to let us know how we can make it right.
If, for any reason, you feel we have not given our best, we offer our customers a full refund of all money paid for cleaning services. We are not happy until you are happy.