Residential Carpet Cleaning Service in Lombard, IL
If you are you looking for the most reliable carpet cleaning service in Lombard and the surrounding areas, look no further than Chicago Carpet Care. We are your dependable carpet cleaners providing high-quality services at affordable prices.
When you want your carpet cleaned right by qualified and experienced professionals in Lombard, Chicago Carpet Care is your best option. We have upfront prices and flat rates for all types of carpet cleaning jobs. We don’t have hidden fees and will never surprise you with extra charges after the job is done.
We are a reliable, honest, and professional carpet cleaning company. Our trustworthy and efficient carpet cleaning technicians are available 7 days a week to handle all types of residential and commercial carpet cleaning services in and around Lombard, IL. We have experience in cleaning carpet, upholstery, tiles, rugs, and much more.
As a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning company, we use efficient low moisture steam cleaning extraction methods that are recommended by most carpet manufacturers. We are committed to providing superior service at affordable costs.
Call us today to get a free estimate for your next carpet cleaning project.
Our Wide Range of Carpet Cleaning Services in Lombard
Chicago Carpet Care specializes in a wide range of carpet and upholstery cleaning services including the following:
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Area rugs cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Removal of dust mites
- Grout and tile cleaning
- Cleaning furniture such as side chairs, couches, dining room chairs, and sofa
- Residential and commercial carpet cleaning services in Lombard and surrounding areas
Why choose Chicago Carpet Care?
There are many carpet cleaning services in Lombard so what makes us different from the rest?
- We have honest, fair, and upfront prices which are clearly listed on our website unlike other carpet cleaning companies in Lombard and other parts of Chicago.
- We take the time to inspect your carpets and will let you know what to expect from the cleaning process based on the current condition of your carpet.
- Fast and efficient carpet cleaning service. We understand that your time is valuable which is why we handle the carpet cleaning job as efficiently and quickly as possible to avoid interrupting your normal routine for an extended period of time. We also have a short 1 hour arrival window which means we won’t keep you waiting for half a day before the technician arrives unlike other carpet cleaning companies.
- We have a thorough and professional approach. Our technicians will even wear shoe covers before they step into your home to avoid making your carpet and floor dirty.
- We use an efficient low moisture steam clean process and equipment to provide a thorough clean without over-wetting your carpet.
- We use safe and eco-friendly cleaning solutions that will not pose a health risk to your children and pets. All solutions used are soap free to ensure that your carpets remain soft and clean for many months to come.
Keep Your Carpets Clean After Pet Accidents
As much as we love our pets for the happiness and love they bring to our lives, nobody likes to deal with stubborn pet accident stains on their carpets every now and then. Pet accidents are unavoidable and can be a nightmare for homeowners. This is because finding the right solution to eliminate pet stains and odor from your carpets can be challenging or even frustrating.
Most people try to spray their carpets with fragrance but this only masks the odor without removing it. You may have tried to buy enzyme cleaning solutions from your local store but they are not as effective as commercial-grade cleaning solutions used by professional carpet cleaners and available only to companies for purchase.
At Chicago Carpet Care, we have access to professional-grade carpet cleaning solutions as well as the knowledge and experience needed to use them the right way. This is why we are the preferred carpet cleaning company for Lombard pet owners.
We use high quality, eco-friendly, and pet-friendly carpet cleaning solutions that effectively remove pet odor from your carpet. Our natural enzyme carpet cleaning treatment effectively neutralizes odors and eliminates bacteria that cause bad odor.
However, keep in mind that the final result will depend on the type of carpet you have, for example, short pile or long pile carpet, the padding thickness of your carpet, the number of pet accidents your carpet has endured so far, and your dog breed or size. Large dogs normally have larger amounts of urine than smaller dogs. Contact us today to get a free estimate for your carpet cleaning service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to finding the best carpet cleaning, Lombard residents can always count on our professional and affordable services. We do our best to ensure that you understand every aspect of the process before you engage our services.
Here are a few answers to questions most frequently asked by our customers in Lombard, IL.
How much does it cost to clean my carpet?
The cost of cleaning your carpet depends on several factors such as size and other optional services including pet odor treatment, deodorizing, and whether you require an additional carpet protector or not. Our carpet cleaning charges start from as low as $35 per room. We have a minimum charge per appointment of $129. Contact our friendly customer service to get a free quote based on your specific carpet cleaning needs.
Will my carpet regain its new look after you have cleaned it?
We ensure that your carpet looks cleaner and better than it did before we cleaned it. However, keep in mind that the final results will depend on the age of your carpet, how long it has stayed without a thorough clean, the nature of stains on the carpet, and how long the stains have been on the carpet. Our experienced carpet cleaning technicians will assess the carpet and inform you of the exact results to expect.
How frequently should carpets be cleaned?
Every home has its unique cleaning needs. Some homes have pets prone to cause accidents on carpets frequently or young children who are likely to spill fluids or food and stain carpets. So, depending on the number of people and pets you have at home, you may need to have your carpets cleaned every 6 to 12 months.
Our Guarantee?Your Peace of Mind
We stand behind our work 100%. If you are not satisfied with any part of your cleaning services, please contact us within 30 days to let us know how we can make it right.
If, for any reason, you feel we have not given our best, we offer our customers a full refund of all money paid for cleaning services. We are not happy until you are happy.