With inflation high and the economy potentially headed into a recession, most folks are (wisely) looking to tighten their purse strings across the board. That means less ordering out, postponing that vacation, and most importantly – not rushing out to buy that shiny new thing. When it comes to upholstery and carpets, it can be very tempting to throw out that old couch or rug and buy a new one, but when times get lean, that’s just not a good move – especially when the experts at Chicago Carpet Care can deep clean your furniture and carpet. You’ll save a ton of money in the long run, and your carpets will look so good you’ll almost get that brand-new feeling when you look at them. Interested? Keep reading!
Clean, Don’t Replace Your Carpets!
At Chicago Carpet Care, we clean your carpets using the hot water extraction method. It’s super effective and efficient – even on the dirtiest carpets and upholstery, and leaves no chemical or soapy residue behind. It’s also extremely gentle on your fabrics, so we are able to restore old and specialty carpets as well.
In order to do such a great job, we follow a thorough 9-step process on each call.
- Pre-inspection – we’ll take a detailed look at your fabrics and home/business in order to determine the price, proper treatment, and expected outcome
- Pre-Treatment Step 1: we pre-treat all of the highest-traffic areas
- Pre-Treatment Step 2: we pre-treat the heaviest stains
- Carpet Grooming: If needed
- Steam Cleaning: as discussed above, we’ll begin our hot water extraction treatment of your carpet
- Spot Cleaning: extra attention is given to the most soiled areas
- Odor Removal (if ordered): we’ll treat carpet with odor enzyme treatment throughout the carpet cleaning prices for better results.
- Final Grooming: Our finishing touch!
- Final inspection: We expect all the surfaces we clean for a perfect outcome.
And all of this for a price much, much lower than replacing your carpet or rug. How much lower? Take a look below!
- 1 Room – $45 (up to 260 sq.ft per room)
- Hallway – $20+ (based on length)
- Steps – $3 per step
- Carpet Deodorizing – $10 per room (optional)
- Odor Enzyme Treatment – $20 per room(optional)
- Carpet Protector – $0.30 per sq.ft (optional)
- Recliner – $55
- Sofa – $95*
- Love Seat – $75*
- L-Shaped Sectional – $165*
- Dining Chair – $10 to $20
*small additional charge will apply if your couch cushions are removable
- Twin – $55
- Full – $55
- Queen – $75
- King – $95
Please call for more info as prices and rates change depending on the size and material type of the rug or carpet.
Our Minimum charge per appointment is $149
Give us a call – We’ll Have Your Carpets Looking Brand New!
When the economy slows down, it just makes sense to be smart about how you’re spending your money. However, that doesn’t mean you have to live in a home with soiled carpets and furniture! We can get your upholstery looking brand new, at a fraction of the cost of replacing it. If you’re ready to save some money with Chicago Carpet Care, get in touch today! Please call us directly at (888) 449-3227 or head over to the contact page to reach us online. We look forward to working with you!